Jan 19, 2024

Today's Amazon Deals

 


Yes, you read that right, I am now an Amazon Affiliate. I have always used Amazon and now they offered me the chance to sell products for a percentage. This is a great way to make passive income for yourself and your family, and that's why I started doing it, because we are feeling the pinch. Appreciate your support. Here's what I found today:


$18 bucks for 110 bags! That's usually the price for the 60 pack!




$18 dollars for 12 rolls of my favorite paper towels!


$30 dollars for 40 pairs of Toe Warmers! These work great!!


$10 dollars for this classic deck of UNO! Snow days call for UNO!

$70 Dollars for this super luxe electrick blanket!

Hope these help you get through those cold winter days. We're gearing up for a weekend of rain, and I pulled out my board games, blankets and sweats! Operation Cozy in full effect. 


Oh, did you know that Amazon has Live Shows now????? Check it out here!

Have a great week! 
Namaste.